A Guide to the Night
A Guide to the Night Sky is a comprehensive illustrated handbook for backyard astronomer, with expert starhopping guides and advice on essential stargazing tools and techniques.
* Revised information about the latest stellar discoveries and the most recent space explorations
* Up-to-date statistics, distance and measurements.
* In-depth profiles of all our Solar System’s marvels – the Sun, Moon, planets and celestial phenomena
* Expert advice for the backyard stargazer on everything from telescope choices, to using binoculars and taking your own astrophotography.
* Star-hopping tours to help the amateur astronomer traverse the heavens and identify the night sky’s wonders with ease.
* Fully illustrated throughout with hundreds of the latest stunning images, maps and photos.